I received this one a while back but, shame on me, I haven’t made the time to pay it forward!
Big thanks to J.E. Lattimer for the nomination. Luckily there are plenty of lovely blogs I follow so I’m not yet running out of blogs to nominate. The 7 facts about myself become a bit harder. What to share?
Here it goes:
- People started to gift me ‘Dutch’ trinkets since I live in Ireland. My desk is decorated with wooden tulips and I have a ‘I love Holland’ coffee-mug. Someone stole the wooden shoes from my desk though, give ’em back!
- I’m very excited that my blog passed the mark of 10.000 visitors, it seems to go rapid at the moment, approaching 12.000! I think posting pictures of the Madona MDNA concert helped..
- I don’t know how to fix a punctured bike tire. With all this glass on the streets in Dublin I should change this. Any volunteers to teach me?
- I love lilies and orchids. I think my boyfriend knows but just in case ;)
- I have a colleague who claims she is my friend but she still throws stationary at me every now and then.
- Even though people drive on the left over here, I feel it’s safer for me to stick to my left hand car. It’s a great topic for discussions!
- I love buying secondhand books over new books. Almost every time I walk past a shop or a stall I have to pop in and look around. Book swapping anyone?
The people I would like to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award: